Fostering Families provides support services for Kinship and Foster families. The goal is to address the needs of foster and kinship families with foster children who are at risk of experiencing removal during the duration of their time while open to DCYF.
Services are provided in home, and include but are not limited to:
- Linkage to community resources
- Court advocacy and case conferencing
- Intensive case management services
- Parenting and Nursing assessment/intervention/monitoring
- Mental health assessment and monitoring
- Recreational and group interventions
Eligibility requirements are:
- Children ages 0-10 years old in Foster or Kinship homes
- Pregnant or Parenting youth in Foster or Kinship homes
- Children at risk for removal due to developmental, behavioral, or medical needs
Fostering Families provides weekly to bi-weekly visits based on the need of the family and/or child. Services are statewide and can be active for up to 15 months.
For more information and/or referrals, please contact Regina Clement at 401.276.4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.