An easy way to give to Children’s Friend is by purchasing something from our Amazon wishlist. Select what you’d like to donate to our children and families, check out, and we – and Amazon – will do the rest!
Donations of goods go directly to parents and children who need them, including foster parents. All donations of goods are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
If you would like to make a donation, please contact Stacy Couto, Chief of Philanthropy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.276.4306.
Our most needed items are:
- Child-size carry-on luggage
- New Cribs (due to the strict regulations applied to these items, only new can be accepted)
- Changing tables
- Gift certificates for food
- New undergarments
- New infant or toddler car seats and carriers (due to the strict regulations applied to these items, only new can be accepted)
- Learning toys
- Children’s shoes
- New baby bottles
- Clothing for children of all ages in good condition
- Baby blankets and receiving blankets
- Infant / toddler equipment in good working condition including high chairs, play yards, strollers, swings, bassinets, saucers, bouncy seats, etc.
- Toys for infants and toddlers
- Safety proofing equipment such as outlet covers, cabinet locks, etc.