Baking is an activity that I find therapeutic. Finding a new recipe that reflects the intentions of a new year is always exciting. Finding a new flavor, a lighter version of a classic, or maybe a fusion of two recipes that create a new dessert all have the possibility of becoming a new favorite.
As the agency moves to 2020, we embrace intentions for the well-being of our staff. This got me thinking of what that recipe would look like. Maybe something like this.
Recipe: Employee Well-Being
- Start with a motivated, talented workforce.
- Add a generous amount of advocacy, commitment, and compassion.
- Insert quality programs that serve the most vulnerable.
- Sprinkle in a generous benefits package and robust wellness program.
- Add a splash of innovation and development.
- Top it off with a supportive work culture.
- Bake for 185 years.
Serves 34,649 individuals or 1,644 families.
This is the recipe we at Children’s Friend like the best. Happy New Year!
Rebecca Paquette – Chief of Talent