Head Start’s comprehensive child and family development services promote school readiness in low-income preschool children. Services include education, health, nutrition, social services, and other child and family supports. A number of options are available in order to meet the needs of families and children. Most children participate in a traditional center-based preschool classroom. Some children, whose parents are working, or in school or vocational training, participate in an extended day program at a Children’s Friend location or with our Child Care/ Head Start partners.
Who is eligible?
- Families living in Providence, Pawtucket, Central Falls, Cumberland and Lincoln
- Children ages 3 – 5 years of age
- Children with disabilities
- Homeless children
- Families must meet income guidelines
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or give us a call:
- Providence: 401.752.7500
- Pawtucket: 401.752.7700
- Central Falls: 401.721.9200